top of page

        Do You Need Help with Energy Payments?

1. Contact your energy company.

They may be able to help you with an emergency top up on your meter or a temporary hold on your bills.

2. Contact the Centre for Sustainable Energy on 0800 082 2234 or

CSE are an energy advice charity. They can provide advice on energy including; reducing your bills, energy debts, energy grants and tackling heating/draft/damp problems.

3. Apply for the Warm Home Discount

This is a first-come, first-served £150 energy grant. Most (not all) energy companies run this scheme, with applications opening each summer. Different companies have different eligibility criteria. You’ll usually get the discount automatically if you’re eligible. If you might be eligible, you'll get a letter by early January 2024. If you do not get a letter and you think you're eligible, you must contact the Warm Home Discount Scheme before 29 February 2024. For more information, contact your energy provider to apply or speak to our advice team.


4. Speak to our Foodbank Advice Team

Our advice workers can help you to access a wide range of support and energy advice.

Please contact them by;

Email: /


Call/text: 07856 021365 / 07305 053316

bottom of page